Welcome, what’s on the needles and spinning, After this Row knitting tool by Joyce Garris, Delusional Knitter Designs update, KALs and what’s been going on in life!
- Master Hand Knitting Program Level 2
- Vintage Linen Coaster
- Bigger on the Inside
- Support Spindling
- Long term project HAP Shawl
- After this Row by Joyce Garris
- Texas Jeans De-Stash Spindle
- May Test Knit: Janeway
- Hogwarts at Ravelry new rotation starts 6/15
- Palkal2015 – With Actually Knitting
- Keep on Knittin’ on Socks! 2015
- Ravelry Patterns
- Flower Garden Granny Square by Hiromi Widerquist – FREE
- Bullet Journal
Enjoyed the episode, as always. I’ve been wanting to crochet a bit lately, not that I’m great at it, but I guess I have to do it in order to get better at it 🙂 ! Anyway, I picked up some cotton yarn from Hobby Lobby to knit a granny-square bathmat (will be rectangle shaped). The flower garden granny squares are really cute; will be looking to hear how the project goes.